Becoming and Associate Trainer with Ringway Training
We are looking to work with experienced and qualified trainers to deliver some of our courses to our customers throughout the UK and with a focus on the Midlands to London and surrounding areas.
We provide specialist training courses and awards in Health and Social Care, Mental Health, Children and Young People Services, Autism, Disability and Foster Care sectors across the UK.
Our training courses are designed for people providing support in children and young person’s services, adult services, education including schools and FE, and in the home including Foster Care and Personal Assistants. We also provide training for employers of people who have disabilities.
In particular we would like to hear from trainers who are experienced in delivering training courses within the health and social care and also children and young person’s services. We are interested in hearing from trainers with experience in any of the subjects we deliver.
Associate Freelance trainers are employed by Ringway Training Ltd as part of an associate agreement and will be offered work opportunities as and when they arise. We provide excellent daily rates which are agreed on individual work contracts.
- Qualified to PTLLS standard as a minimum
- Demonstrate competence and career history in chosen sectors and subjects
- Work under our branding guidelines
- Adhere to health and safety law, data protection and equal opportunities
- Be reliable and work indepentenly
- Have friendly and helpful personality to suit our style of training
Please contact us with your CV if you may be interested.