We are small and friendly company established in 2010 to provide quality training in a way that many other providers don't. We believe you can be professional yet down to earth and friendly and so:
- We keep the process of booking nice and simple with the minimum amount of paperwork to allow you to get on with other work.
- We give clear pricing and everything is included, so you won’t receive any unexpected additional costs.
- We like to use plain english rather than jargon as we think this helps clarity and is often welcomed by people on our courses.
- Whilst we like to be informal, we are professional and rely on our reputation for being organised and reliable.
What we do
We provide a range of specialist training courses to meet the needs of professionals who provide support to vulnerable children, young people and adults.
We ensure that we provide training courses which are relevant to all aspects of the health, social care and education sectors, including children, young people and adult services and work hard to make sure all of our training courses are enjoyable, informative and exceed the required standards and expectations.
Up to date on latest standards, regulations and legislation
All of our training courses have been designed to business needs and can contribute to the requirements of relevant national diploma outcomes. We keep all our courses upto date with latest changes to regulation and legislation including the Children's Homes Regulations which came into force on 1st April 2015 (Please see links to documents below for more info).
- Guide to the Children’s Homes Regulations including the quality standards
- The Children’s Homes (England) Regulations 2015
Training which responds to Ofsted, CQC and local authority requests
Our training courses can be tailored where required to any Oftsed, Care Quality Commission (CQC) or local authority requirements which have been asked of your organisation and can provide the evidence required to demonstrate that objectives have been met.
We are based in Wilmslow, Cheshire and provide our training services anywhere in the UK
We want you to be happy!
We collect feedback for all our courses and continuly improve them. Our business is based on building lasting relationships with our clients and so we want you to be happy with us everytime, which we are sure you will be. Please see what our clients are saying for some past comments.
We aim to deliver high quality vocational education and training, supporting individuals to learn and develop and achieve their personal and professional goals. All our training aims to be meaningful, motivating, encouraging and rewarding.