Autism, Disabilities, Safeguarding and Social Care Training Courses
In-house accredited training for staff and volunteers
We are an approved specialist training provider of accredited courses and awards. Our training courses are designed for people who work with children, young people and adults
who are affected by disabilities, autism, mental health challenges and people who are vulnerable to abuse and exploitation.
Our training courses deal with important and sensitive issues in an enjoyable and interactive way and are delivered in-house at your own choice of venue throughout the UK by qualified and professional tutors.
Find out what a training day is like with us and view feedback from our customers.
Why Choose Ringway Training?
- We are a small and friendly company established in 2010 and rely on our reputation for quality, professionalism and good value.
- Clear course objectives focusing on business needs
- Our courses have been accredited by OCNCredit4Learning
- Clear pricing, all quotes given include any travel expenses so no hidden extras
- We deliver training when and where you want it anywhere in the UK and we can adapt training course content to suit your organisation
- We have many satisfied clients, just read some of our past comments
This was a very high standard of course! (Autism Spectrum Conditions Level 3)
One of the best training sessions I have attended in a long time! Excellent! (Autism and Mental Health Training for the Information Commissioners Office)
The course was well presented with an excellent structure, informative and the hand outs were great. Mark was really interesting and presented the course in an engaging manner.
Featured Case Study
We contacted Ringway Training as training was required for staff development in line with our Autism Training Strategy, we asked for three separate modules of learning and asked Mark to include particular learning outcomes into some of the sessions.
The service has been exceptional at all levels, staff have personally emailed me to comment on the training delivery and the expertise and depth of knowledge of the trainer. All other evaluations have been very positive. We feel that the cost of delivery is good value and the inclusive format works very well.
I have found Mark very easy to work with and he has always answered any emails and queries we have had promptly. I also appreciate the fact that he has been flexible with the sessions and has been able to alter them when asked.
View more case studies