Autism, Disabilities, Safeguarding and Social Care Training Courses
In-house accredited training for staff and volunteers
We are an approved specialist training provider of accredited courses and awards. Our training courses are designed for people who work with children, young people and adults
who are affected by disabilities, autism, mental health challenges and people who are vulnerable to abuse and exploitation.
Our training courses deal with important and sensitive issues in an enjoyable and interactive way and are delivered in-house at your own choice of venue throughout the UK by qualified and professional tutors.
Find out what a training day is like with us and view feedback from our customers.
Why Choose Ringway Training?
- We are a small and friendly company established in 2010 and rely on our reputation for quality, professionalism and good value.
- Clear course objectives focusing on business needs
- Our courses have been accredited by OCNCredit4Learning
- Clear pricing, all quotes given include any travel expenses so no hidden extras
- We deliver training when and where you want it anywhere in the UK and we can adapt training course content to suit your organisation
- We have many satisfied clients, just read some of our past comments
Excellent and relevant information, giving a great insight into the condition. I learned lots about possible approaches to working with people with Prader Willi syndrome. (Prader Willi syndrome Training for Aitch Care in Essex).
Featured Case Study
We believe that training for all staff is an essential part of delivering an outstanding service. We are committed to using a training provider that can deliver relevant training to refresh and improve staff’s performance.
Mark Mallender from Ringway Training Ltd works relentlessly to develop and deliver training courses that support all members of our staff team to grow both individually and professionally.
we are committed to continue to use Ringway Training Ltd to further grow and develop our business.
View more case studies