We provide health care training courses which are especially designed for the health care sector and are suitable for non-medical staff.
Our training courses are particularly relevant to people working with the public and supporting people with different conditions and disabilities, and provide the essential knowledge required to ensure that they deliver quality person centred services.
Diverse training on a wide range of disabilities and conditions
We provide health care training on a wide range of disabilities and conditions including Autism, Traumatic brain Injury, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and ADHD.
Training focusing on supporting people experiencing mental health challenges
We provide a specialist range of mental health related training courses including Mental Health Awareness, Self-Harming, Depression, and Personality Disorders.
Specialist training on working with vulnerable people and those who have experienced traumatic experiences
We provide training on working with vulnerable people who have experienced traumatic experiences including abuse, sexual exploitation and violent relationships.
Training for people who support vulnerable and challenging people
We provide a range of specialist subjects for people who support vulnerable and challenging people in the health care sector including; Problematic Sexualised Behaviours, Conduct Disorder, Crime, Gambling and Drug and Alcohol abuse.
Training courses which meet relevant national diploma outcomes
Our adult education training courses are mapped to relevant outcomes of the National Diploma in the Children’s and Young Person’s Workforce (QCF) and the National Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) and are delivered by experienced and qualified tutors and trainers.
Responding to Ofsted, CQC and local authority requests
We provide training courses which are specifically designed to any Oftsed, Care Quality Commission (CQC) or local authority requirements which have been asked of your organisation and can provide the evidence required to demonstrate that objectives have been met.
Please take a look through our list of relevant training courses or search for other training courses of your choice.
Training courses relevant for education staff
- Attachment, Loss and Resilience Training Course (Level 3)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Training Course (Level 3)
- Autism Spectrum Conditions Training Course (Level 3)
- Child Criminal Exploitation (CCE) and County Lines Training Course (Level 3)
- Child Development Theories and Practices Training Course (Level 3)
- Child Exploitation Online Protection (CEOP) Training (Level 3)
- Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) Training Course (Level 3)
- Children, Young People and Mental Health Training Course (Level 3)
- Contextual Safeguarding and Extra-Familial Harm (Level 3)
- Data Protection, GDPR and Data Sharing Training Course (Level 3)
- Incident Debriefing Facilitator Training Course
- Managing Mental Health at Work Training Course (Level 3)
- Promoting Mental Health In The Workplace (Level 3)
- Recognising and Responding to Bullying Training Course (Level 3)
- Recognising and Responding to Concerns of Radicalisation Training Course (Level 3)
- Risk Assessment in Children and Young People Services Training Course (Level 3)
- Safe Care and Dealing with Allegations Training Course (Level 3)
- Safeguarding Children and Young People Training Course (Level 3)
- Sexualised Behaviour Training Course (Level 3)