We provide training courses designed for staff working in the education sector.
Our training courses are suitable for all adult education roles including; teachers, classroom assistants and education support workers.
Training especially designed for the adult education sector
We provide training courses about a range of disabilities and conditions which explore the affects these can have in the learning environment and the practical support young people may require.
Training courses on working with vulnerable people to promote independence and personal safety
We also provide training for staff who support adults in developing life skills including; Preparing to Move Towards Independence, Sexual Health, Sexual Exploitation and E-Safety.
Training courses which meet relevant national diploma outcomes
Our adult education training courses are mapped to relevant outcomes of the National Diploma in the Children’s and Young Person’s Workforce (QCF) and are delivered by experienced and qualified tutors and trainers.
Responding to Ofsted, CQC and local authority requests
We provide training courses which are specifically designed to any Oftsed, Care Quality Commission (CQC) or local authority requirements which have been asked of your organisation and can provide the evidence required to demonstrate that objectives have been met.
Please take a look through our list of relevant training courses or search for other training courses of your choice.
Training courses relevant to people working in adult education
- Autism Spectrum Conditions Training Course (Level 3)
- Autism Training for Assessment Professionals Training Course (Level 3)
- Autism Training for Education Professionals Training Course (Level 3)
- Children, Young People and Mental Health Training Course (Level 3)
- Data Protection and Confidentiality Training Course (Level 3)
- Equality and Diversity for Champions and Team Leaders Training Course (Level 3)
- Incident Debriefing Facilitator Training Course (Level 3)
- Managing Mental Health at Work Training Course (Level 3)
- Promoting Positive Mental Health Training Course (Level 3)