Training the Trainer Course (Level 3)
Training is an important part of any role and sector and requires skilled, competent and professional people to be able to be able to successfully plan and deliver a course of learning. This training course provides people who have the desire and interest in training adults, with the skills and knowledge required to successfully plan, deliver and assess training courses which are relevant to their own sector.
Learners will have the opportunity to take part in the practical planning of a course of learning, set aims and objectives, demonstrate a planned learning activity and take part in the assessment of knowledge. This is a fun and interactive three-day course which can be delivered at your own chosen venue throughout the UK and is accredited as a Level 3 course.
- Understand the role of the trainer
- Understand ways to structure learning
- Understand ways to plan and design courses of learning including administrative tools
- Understand ways to assess transfer of learning/assessment of knowledge
- Understand legal and business requirements of facilitating training
- Understand the importance of rules in training environments
- Demonstrate the delivery of a learning activity
- Demonstrate the effective assessment of knowledge
- Define the role of the trainer throughout the process of facilitating learning
- Describe the meaning of ‘brand you’ in the delivery of training
- Describe ways of enhancing and promoting ‘brand you’ in your delivery techniques
- Demonstrate how to structure a day of learning
- Separate learning into manageable ‘chunks’ of learning
- Describe the meaning of holistic learning and assessment
- Explain different types of learning styles
- Identify techniques and resources used in the delivery of training including ICT
- Identify administrative requirements including documenting attendance, learner feedback
- Define the difference between an ‘aim’ and an ‘objective’
- Demonstrate how to set measurable aims and objectives
- Describe different methods of assessing learner knowledge
- Explain how to assess the ‘transfer of learning’
- Identify the purpose of training in your own sector area
- Explain the legal requirements of facilitating training including Health and Safety, Equality and Diversity, Data Protection, plagiarism and image copyright.
- Explain the importance of applying rules in training environments
- Identify rules which apply to learning environments
- Prepare resources and learning environments to meet tutor and learner requirements
- Produce resources for use in the delivery of learning
- Demonstrate the delivery of a learning activity against a set of aims and objectives
- Demonstrate delivery of learning using a holistic method of assessment
- Demonstrate effective transfer of knowledge
The course content are accredited by the Open College Network (OCN) Credit4Learning as a Level 3 course.
Each learner completing this course will receive an accredited Level 3 certificate of learning.
This training course is designed for professionals who have a keen interest in the delivery of training courses and need to develop their knowledge of planning and delivering courses, setting of aims, objectives and assessing knowledge of learners.
This training course is available as in-house training at a venue of your own choice throughout the UK.
Training Course Duration
This is a three day course which includes practical tasks and a demonstration of the delivery of a short session of learning.
Get a Price or more information...
Just fill in this quick form and we will email you an all inclusive price, don't worry we will never add you to any marketing lists - promise. If you want more information first thats great - just get in touch
We ask for location and approximate numbers because we include any expenses in the quotes we give so you get one clear price
If you have any questions, want more information or interested in a series of courses please phone us on 01625 520434 or email us
Why Choose Ringway Training? Read some of our clients past comments