Training for Foster Care Through Fostering Agencies
Foster agencies are required to provide training to their foster carers, and many of our courses are ideal for this. We can provide a program of courses for your agency, just contact us for more details.
We work with a number of fostering agencies through the UK, providing some or all of their training they provide to their foster carers.
We can work with you for single day bookings as and when required or as part of a training program for the coming year, just get in touch and we discuss your requirements.Contact us
Training courses which are relevant for foster carers
Foster carers are likely to encounter a broad range of issues over time and our courses are designed to cover many of these such as self harming, autism, bullying, online safety and mental health related issues.
Improving for and responding to Ofsted inspection requests
We provide training courses which can address Ofsted requests or local authority requirements which have been asked of your foster agency and we can provide the evidence required to demonstrate that objectives have been met.
Valuing your foster carers
Foster carers do an amazing and sometimes difficult service, providing external and accredited training shows you value them and what they do as well as ensuring they are equipped to deal with what ever may come along. An added bonus is that Ofsted also see value in external and accredited training.
Training delivered at a time and place which meets your foster carers needs
We understand that arranging training for foster carers can be difficult, but we are very flexible and can adjust training to fit in with your foster carers day (such as running course during the school day, allowing time to drop off and collect their children). We deliver training at your own chosen venues anywhere throughout the UK.
Please take a look through our list of relevant training courses or search for other training courses of your choice.
Training courses relevant for foster parents through foster agencies
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Training Course (Level 3)
- Autism Spectrum Conditions Training Course (Level 3)
- Child Development Theories and Practices Training Course (Level 3)
- Child Exploitation Online Protection (CEOP) Training (Level 3)
- Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) Training Course (Level 3)
- Data Protection, GDPR and Data Sharing Training Course (Level 3)
- Planning and Supervising Contact Visits Training Course (Level 3)
- Recognising and Responding to Concerns of Radicalisation Training Course (Level 3)
- Substance Misuse Training Course (Level 3)